It was a plan to bake cookies, then I just thought of placing the batter into my printed muffin cups. So here's why my cookies turned into muffins.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 small box raisins
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat in well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add to butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats and raisins, mixing well again.
- Bake 10-15 minutes in 350 degrees F.
Among the benefits of oatmeal in diet include:
-Boosted immune system
-Stabilized blood sugar
Then, let's eat this goody I just baked!