6.08.2010

Lounging On The Other Side


Now what might this be? This couch lies on the other side, the other secret corner where I was lounging when this blog was not yet in existence.

Here's a link to that special corner, The Ink Spiller's Cubbyhole. That was the season when I was busy spilling thoughts into marketing, online business and getting myself convinced that the Internet is now my workplace.

Pretty different, more of a business tool. Errr, now it's kinda evolved into an assortment since I was in transition lately, finding another way to segregate moods and types of writing. I guess my poems and other stuff are moving into a new location, I might have to create a poetry blog for that sole purpose. I think that's a great idea. I still would have to find time with my hectic schedule.

And this definitely would remind me of that other place now and then when I come to visit this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment