8.15.2011

Saturday Scene


In our leisure we reveal what kind of people we are.
Ovid


So I earned my leisure. Had the chance to get sometime off after a week of hard work. Went to eat at a good restaurant in one of the big malls here. And I visited a bookstore with Ed.

Here are tokens of that weekend break.




Look at this! My favorite food at Cafe Mediterranean. If you love Mediterranean cooking, try this classy place. You'll be met with a cozy setting and a good crowd (no smoking, no loud banters, courteous staff).



The evidence of a yummy lunch.



New haul! Got a new book and obviously is the current read in the house. Ken Follet's Fall of Giants. Ed and me take turns reading it.


Ed. Where I am, there he is, too. Lol.


"A happy marriage has in it
all the pleasures of friendships,
all the enjoyment of sense and reason -
and indeed all the sweets of life."

Addison might have had a good marriage for definitely saying that.



Have a great week, beautiful people...

lotsaluv,


No comments:

Post a Comment