11.29.2011

Pamper your walk.

I like podiatric stuff. Wear good footwear so gait is natural. I've had my share of uneasy existence because I was scrimping from buying the best ones. Too much of excessive sparing that you cannot think normal.

Enter FitFlop. or the Happy Feet Clogs. I take them as the best of all in my stuff.
  • Because my heels get painful when walking a lot.
  • Because I understand that I need to take care of my feet. Orientals even do healing through the feet.
  • Because I want something that's not too drab. FitFlop has really trendy colors as well. Happy Feet sandals, too.
  • Because I want to walk with a nice bounce.
  • Because, above all considerations, I don't want to wince in pain for ill fitting kickers.
I am just concerned with the counterfeit products that have been appearing all over Facebook. Things like this:

Walkstar 3, complete with Warning tag in Havaianas hanger:

They also make a lot of styles & colors for top brands. That's how amazing counterfeiting technology in Asia is. Chinatown in Davao has a bountiful stock of them: Crocs, Ipanema, Havaianas, FitFlop, Old Navy, Nike, Adidas, Puma. Name it, you can find them from 65Php to something like 500Php.

But, if the HavaFlop fits, then by all means wear it. But don't blush if the straps rip out & the soles prefer to lean better on one side. They don't make very good walking equipment, either. I admit, they don't last long and you simply get money wasted.

Let me share one secret: It pays to wear the authentic ones, if you're looking for foot therapy and long term use. More value for money, too.


Here's to feeling good becuz feet are comfortable,


2 comments:

  1. HavaFlop!! I like the term, LOL! But yeah, it pays to wear authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Julz. yeah, it's kind of funny minsan anu. authentic lang talaga para sa mga authentic na tao. cheers, kapatid! :))

    ReplyDelete