2.14.2012

Vintage. Lovely, Life must be.


I think your whole life shows in your face
and you should be proud of that...
~Lauren Bacall


The Hubby and I met some high school classmates last weekend. It's getting very obvious- we are really people from a previous era heading right into vintageness.

But hey, older doesn't have to mean outmoded. I believe in classy appeal.

Here are some shots of us from my Lumix toy.


That's me and Liza Jane


Leonisa, Liza Jane, Me, The Hubby (yes, The Hubby was my classmate- lol)

still the four of us...


On a deeper thought, no matter how many years have piled up on your life counter, I believe the spirit is ageless. I would imagine myself getting wrinkles a few years from now. Yet, I would acknowledge, ripening is a sweet process.

Because of that, I don't feel awkward having to grow old and greying.

Happy, despite. I hope you are, too.

Tara








No comments:

Post a Comment