5.03.2012

I love the sea.


"When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Hello, again...
Let me tell you a light story.
There's this feeling of so much gratitude and thrill ~ I just can't define what it is. A certain joyousness, high spirits & that ability to see through life with color. Ahmmm, let me call it, my pure exhilaration at life. Because I have learned to define what I want, and what I won't stand up to. Okey, that's not much of a story, anyways. Thanks for staying there. :))

The beach heals me: a magical blend of saltwater, sun, sand, corals, fishes, & clean air. The sea is a very positive place. Look here. I would like to share shots I took from my recent trip to the beach. Enjoy!

Real serenity.

Was I excited? Guess.
I was able to shallow dive
& see a different world of seagrasses, corals and fishes.

Take a dip! The water's so refreshing.


View from under the huge Talisay tree.
Splendid. Silent. Priceless.


My snapshot of the Boy. Uhm, that's my hubby, actually.


Okey. Here's me, all browned & happy.


Finally, here's also a great reminder for us, why we love the sea:

"It is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears.

We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea--whether it is to sail or to watch it--we are going back from whence we came." ~ John F. Kennedy


Have an exciting summer, sweethearts!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment