6.28.2011

Living Time Given To Me



But time growing old teaches all things.


I am constantly evaluating my life. After a lot of things happening the past weeks- I can simply say, I truly am a blessed person.

In life, I realized you just have to take one day at a time. No matter how hard things may appear. Right now, I am all moving forward. The future is waiting and I am very excited with it. I don't know what gives me that feeling, but when I think of the future, I find myself smiling at it. Ah, but this person is just grateful for the blessing of life.

Back to that question in my mind. Where has time carried me, and to how far have I gone?

My answer. I may not have reached the goals I set for myself as a hopeful kid of long ago. Yet I know I am where I should be at the moment. Living my present. Thankful, even for the past. And comfortably looking forward to the future.

I have been given everything I needed to become the person I am. And I love what I have now.

Gracias, Abba. For some weeks, these words keep repeating in my heart.

"I, who dwell in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. "

I personalized Psalm 91:1. These living words were with me, and always will be with me, all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment