1.31.2011

Surrender To The Virus





Low energy day it is for me. It's difficult to pull myself together. Because, I caught the virus.

My throat hurts. My eyes are watery. I keep sneezing, and there's a runny nose that makes me so uncomfortable. After days of denying that I am slowly going to fall into the reach of Influenza, here is the proof today. I miss my grandma in times like this.

My meds really are looking like M&M's. Sigh. I have body malaise and worse, the weather is a lot colder now. It rains everyday, that slow kind which you can classify as a drizzle. But this kind of rain sends me chilling and in a bad condition.

I am in need of sleep. I think I owe myself big time on sleep. Ah, that will do it. I will be off to my bed after this. Thank you Serenity, a slumber at this moment is definitely a good idea.



:(

No comments:

Post a Comment