5.19.2010

All-Powerful




God is so wonderful that He imparts Himself to us. It is part of His promise to those who trust in Him. He shares that light and holiness and justifies all God's children because He can. He is all-powerful.

The Lord is our portion. He sent the Lord Jesus Christ as a proof of His great Love, and continues to impart signs of that love on a day to day basis. He can put that knowledge of His caring in our hearts, and we feel He is truly a Father. He is all-powerful.

He has loved us to the utmost, giving all for us, so that we may come to experience a glorious life, not only in the life to come but here today, in this earthly existence. While we travel this lonesome and weary plane, we encounter the limitations placed on every human being. We are beset by many troubles, we are made weak by circumstances, by lack of health, by lack of material things, by lack of family and affection. But God is so willing to be our strength. He is all-powerful.

Personally, I have learned that being hasty hinders the work of the Holy Spirit in my life. When I do things my way in order to rush the results, more often, these efforts come to nothing. God has been telling me to wait on Him all along. I have to learn how to listen. And He is speaking to me in every way He can. He is all powerful.

God has always been reminding me: "Put off your much-thinking; it does not help you at all. I have allowed you to think freely, but not so freely. You have to forget self-promotion and obey My will. See how I will lift you and you will discover that it's not about your strength and your wisdom. Everything belongs to me." That is how God touches my life, providing me direction. I shall always find my rest in Him. He is all-powerful.

This is a testimony of trust, that I have abandoned myself into the hands of God. Jehovah be praised, He alone deserves all the praise. He is my strength. Behold, He is Holy, Holy, Holy.

He alone, God of all. All-powerful!




No comments:

Post a Comment