8.23.2011

Sparkling, Pretty, Scented, Kind Of Day

We went to the mall to get computer-to-TV stuff. Hah! We gonna turn that big screen into a computer monitor. But we ended up not buying it and went for a stroll at the perfumery section.

Then hubby said, "Pick your perfume". Oh, for a quick moment, I was thinking of getting that pink one, by Givenchy. Hmm. It was kinda overpowering. I liked it last week when I tried the tester bottle. More like of an evening wear. Now, it's not my type anymore.

I did want to smell sparkling, sweet and light. Not five minutes had passed, I decided to stick to that scent I was used to wearing.

I went for the big bottle of my much loved Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau Parfumee. Alright, it's the classic one, a crisp, clean scent that smells tangy sweet but not so tea-ish. And certainly not heavy. So spritzing it on me won't give a spinning headache.

Not the typical sweet fragrance that you find. Its combination of notes give me a calm, uplifted and carefree feeling. Perfect for the tropical weather in this part of the world.

Key Notes:
Combination

Top Notes:
Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot

Middle Notes:
Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine,
Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel
and Crisp Celery Spice

Base Notes:
Oakmoss, Musk and Amber




Thank you, baby. That was kinda sweet to the heart. Here's to being thoughtful and loving.

Stay happy, my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment