10.15.2011

Message From A Tiny Feather


A wee feather flew inside the house this morning. It's a special, delicate thing coming to my attention.

It brings a message of living lightly. I must travel light, dismiss the people, things and characteristics that make life heavy.

It brings a message of safety. This feather is a symbol that I am insulated. From the cold and harshness of life that once affected me. I learn to focus on warm things: love, friendship, goodwill, trust, honesty, integrity, loyalty, courage.

It brings a message of freedom. I can soar and achieve my dreams.

It brings a message of wise use of time. I am taking my chance while I can. This feather fell off and is on its own, and will wear out naturally in the course of time.

Here's to living a powerful life,





No comments:

Post a Comment