12.23.2011

Thank You To A Great Year




“Oh, the comfort—the inexpressible comfort
of feeling safe with a person –
having neither to weigh thoughts
nor measure words,
but pouring them all right out,
just as they are,
chaff and grain together;
certain that a faithful hand
will take them and sift them,
keep what is worth keeping,
and then with the breath of kindness
blow the rest away." -- Craik


As the year draws to a close, I am expressing thankfulness for a lot of things.

1. The Lord- for the light & guidance, peace & joy and even a wonderful future.

2. My Husband - for being a patient companion, a steady source of wisdom when my mind becomes fuzzy & a good listener.

3. My Family - who may not be perfect, but I am stronger in life because I have them.

4. My Friends - because they accept me for all my quirky & unusual ways.

5. My Boss - for being a respectable boss. :D

6. Home - because I have a secure place to stay & I do not lie in the cold.

7. Work - for allowing me to express my best in the job that I love. Yeah, I have the best work in the world.

8. Fellow Christians - who have been praying for me, for taking time to visit us at home & for being there in the dark times of our lives.

9. My Pastor - for being a true man of God & nurturing us in the faith.

10. Experiencing Life - because I have come face to face with what is real & accepted the imperfections of this realm.

I breathe a prayer for the presence of each one in my life. Yes, I am grateful & in this existence, there is no use for not being one.

Here's to gratefulness & thanksgiving,
Here's to a year so blest,



No comments:

Post a Comment