8.02.2010

Back in court!



Uhuh, yes. That's it. I have decided to get on with my other life aside from being a slave to my passion, writing.

I was practice playing on-off the whole week, last week. Writing, playing, more writing. Run, smash, drop. Had the chance to do a double match just last Saturday.

My game buddies? They were people older than me which gave me a funny feeling. I felt like a teenager with this group. It's like I'm some younger specie in that situation. But ah, I am ageless. I am ancient and I am the new as well.

Will go back to court next Saturday. Meanwhile, I'm digging into this pre-occupation called Work. Just getting started, today is Monday. I hope the whole week won't feel like Monday.

Must tone down stress levels. Keep playing. Indeed, with my computer keyboard and my racket.

I will. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment