8.04.2010

Tagged!

This is a task from you Yentl Robles! My pleasure to oblige.

So, I will be flooding this post with answers... but I promise, I won't make this sentimental [if I can].


Here we go:

What's the worst day you've ever had?

Rejected at the prospect of work after I resigned from my job in Cebu. Anyway, I was not really fit for that. My niche is here, like this, tap-tap-tapping on my computer, working away my ideas into ca$h.


What's the worst thing someone has said to you that hurt you big time?

Someone told me I'd never get a good job and past a 5K salary. I was 22 then and proved his prophecy wrong. I've forgiven him for that and he's gone from this life also. It was a real challenge and somehow made me reach where I am now. *ouch, my heart!


What bad attitude do you have that you're not proud of?

I can be feisty, uhuh. But bad girl gone good now.


What good attitude you'd want to have?

I want to work more on empathy, and the ways I can express it. I think people perceive me as very strong sometimes, one who cannot understand their problems. But I do, I just don't know how to show it.


What's your secret talent?

I would be proud to say, I can be an asset to espionage. Hahaha! I am a self-made spy, thanks to Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum and their kind of pseudo-paranoia.


Which celebrity would you pick for a hubby?

If I were not married, I would choose the Scottish Gerard Butler. In my dreams. Sorry, not meant to be. I'm happily committed to my childhood sweetheart! Hehehe.


If you could only use one makeup product forever, what would it be?

I would stick with my cheek tint -- by The Body Shop. Seriously, I have been using it since 5 years ago. To blushing forever!


If you could erase someone from the face of the planet, who would it be and why?

Hahaha, erase! None really. I guess if someone did me wrong on purpose, there will be reckoning. I always believe in retribution by a higher force. Ghuhh, this is serious!


Naww, I got them all answered. Had to pull myself together a bit to get my answers straight. Uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment