1.17.2011

Mountain, Birds And Green

" Let's take the good times as they go, and I'll meet you further on up the road..."


Yep! It was a good weekend, in spite of my hubby's surprise decision, I was able to spend time in a mountain springs resort.


I get amused recalling the pigeon feeding experience.



Loleng's Mountain Springs Resort is definitely a classic place for me, with white pigeons what flock to you when you got bird food to scatter. I love the fresh air, cool atmosphere and obviously, the well trimmed grounds. It was my sissy in law's birthday so it did become some celebration up on the mountains.

Ellen (sis-in-law) and me having a great moment with the pigeons in this pic:



We took 4 kids with us (3 of them are very brusque boys!), who were ecstatic with their shrill weeeeeh's and waaaah's as we traveled all along. This is a pic of the gang, minus the little girl who cannot cope with these brats because they're too physical. Kyle, Kent, and Carlo who are rowdy hahaha!


Had lunch under the giant trees, so it was an altogether under-the-tree event. It's an awesome time always for me. Which undoubtedly shows in this face:



With my hubby, who is my avid photographer (by force): hahaha...


I can't say that I'm happy (I don't know the criteria for that) but I can say, I did have a pretty good time. Annnnd, for me, that's what matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment