1.26.2011

Pretty and Strange

Today, it's drizzling, and still cloudy.

I went outside to check on the people who are clearing my garden, and saw a rose in bloom ♥♥♥. Sweet, yet strewn with thorns. I can't help but be amazed at the huge petals. Of course, I had to take pictures and measured its diameter.




I paid the workers, went back inside when everything was done and began to reflect again. Then, here again, I find my fingertips on the keyboard.

This strange beauty made me do my lunch a bit late because I discovered that:

1. When you look a little deeper, there's a strangeness and a complication in individuals that I actually consider, beautiful.

2. Certain people are beautiful like the rose. Pleasant to the eyes but will make your heart bleed.

3. Pretty may be there but for a fleeting moment, temporary.

4. The rose is a lonely thing at a certain perspective. Because it needs to have thorns.

5. Thorns are nothing for some people. They are willing to be hurt just to get hold of a beautiful thing.

6. You must have patience to see a thing bloom to its peak.


This brought me to quite a lot of thoughts. I'm glad to have a rose garden. Wish you'd try that sometime, too.


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment