7.24.2011

Home: All I Have Is All I Need


Away from the world and its toils and its cares, I have a snug little kingdom...

~ William Makepeace Thackeray



My sister made new curtains. I love the colors against yellow walls.


Beside the pony tail pot, a bunch of yellow roses from the market.


The hubby's stuff. A basketball and his backpack. I've got a spoiled guy at home. hehehe.




I am going outside. To the garden.

Today, it's Sunday. A quiet day, with scattered sunshower. This is what I call balmy. I took some more snapshots from the garden and it's kinda exciting to discover how the plants have grown since three months ago when I bought some of them.

It's been a while that my garden kept me companion. Gardening is still a great diversion in the frenzy of my everyday.


For the record, here they are~


White grape in profuse fruiting.

A closer view of the bunch.



This impoverished strawberry plant needs repotting to a bigger pot. But, there are no gardening mistakes, only experiments. heehee.



Plant box with garlic, white onion, strawberry and carnation plant. I painted the plant box with red flowers.



The Orange rose. There are 4 blooms from this pot right now.


The Pink rose. A beauty hiding among the tangled grape vines. Can you see it?


Aview right outside the gate, from the garden. Chinese holly that are trimmed to be rounded. These prickly shrubs are 5 years old. I grew them when we moved into this new home.



Spot the pink ones. The Roses, down and up! Somehow, it managed to give blooms even with some partial neglect.



Yes. Home is home, be it ever so humble. Have a great day! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment