5.07.2012

Swedish Massage Therapy At Balai Masaje

Body Pains!

The erratic weather has sent me on another spell of sickishness. Yeah, it happens to the best of us. So I decided to try the new massage spa at my community.

It's Swedish this time. Massage helps the body improve circulation & expel toxins that are in the muscle and nerve tissues.

Being a new spot, you cannot find info about it online at this moment. So I am taking the chance to be of help to those who want to find out about this place. Sharing to you my first hand experience then. Take a look:

This is the frontage of the massage spa.
Balai Masaje is a Cebuano term that means, House of Massage.


Welcome. To me.


I called, no one was at the counter for some five minutes.
That's why I had time to tinker with my camera.


A farther view of the waiting area.
It's not so dim, and the lighting is quite exotic.


As homey as it can get. The massage area, upstairs.
Light, instrumentals from guitar, piano and flute dominate the experience.


And you're looking at my after-massage treat.


Hot sweet, fruity tea & biscuits.
I was more interested in the tea. (and left the biscuits...)

I went home feeling a little better. And take note, no cold drinks yet. I am willing to do that. Thanks to Inday, my wellness therapist.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ o o ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Address:

Balai Masaje- Massage the "homey" way
Door #3, Uraya Commercial Building
Elenita Heights, Catalunan Grande
Davao City
Contact: 0947 384 2256, 0917 9421608
Landline: (082) 295 0338


Rate: 259.00 Php (regular)
Happy hour: 199.00 Php (2pm-5pm) Mondays through Fridays only. Call them for inquiries.

Life is good. Gotta love it, and make the most of it.
Tara




2 comments:

  1. Went there again last night. They are running a September special of P199 on Wednesday.

    They are always very nice, and they accommodations are first class.

    Guess you must be a neighbor of mine, now?

    BTW the options it gave me to comment as didn't allow to me comment with a name and URL, had to pick a profile from elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they gave us free bath and body works hand sanitizer last time we visited! cool

    ReplyDelete