5.30.2012

Catching Sea Breeze

"He hath no leisure who useth it not."

Hola my friends! How are you today? It's the middle of the week and I know most of us are preoccupied with work and other things that demand our attention.

I would like to share my weekend shots here, since my friends and I went to a new spot for the first time. It's the Seagrass Beach in Penaplata, Samal in Davao. The place was kinda small, if not cramped because of last-minute summer getaways done by people, including us. I was not ready for the horde during that day, but my little threesome group escaped them all.

Of course, we went to the floating huts to savor the sea in serenity. The sea was practically covered with seagrasses, hence the name of the beach. It was a very good experience after all, we took our swim under the bamboo boardwalk. Our endless talks about anything spiced the time we were floating in saltwater.

You should see the vista of the boardwalk that I was so amused with.


I walked this length all the way to the tip.


G & Ivee trekking the bamboo path.

I succeeded to reach the boardwalk's end. Water's deep & blue.
See the excitement?


Gerelyn, my fashionista friend.
I love all the light moments with this girl.


Ivee, I love this girl brat. haha


View from the beachfront.


This is why I love weekends. Do you?

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment