10.01.2010

Davao Holiday Spa and Badminton

Got game? I've been to different badminton courts in town. But... there's a particular place in Torres St. called Holiday Spa where my friends and I love to play.



What I liked about it is the ambiance-- I pass by a covered walkway before I reach the court. It's in the poolside of Holiday Spa! Aside from that, it's not a messy place to be in though it's an all-in-one venue for everybody.

Look at the entrance to the badminton court:




The Pool:




Inside of the badminton center:




The lounge looks like this:




A painting that coordinates with the warm and cozy color of the lounge:





I just love to be here Saturday mornings. Yeah, I got game and plenty of fun, too!


Address:

Davao Holiday Spa, Inc.
F. Torres St., Davao City, Philippines
Tel No. 225-5577 • 222-4207





No comments:

Post a Comment