10.01.2010

Good Brew: Figaro Coffee in Chimes, Davao

Located in Chimes Mall, in Davao, Philippines is a coffee place popularly known as Figaro. "Let's go Figaro" is my tag for it. I got around this coffee shop when I took Eddie for a tour in the city at a time when the car broke down a couple of months ago. Good chance! We went on commute, and swept the food shops in Chimes. I chose coffee at 2 p.m. Why not?




Upon entering, I noticed that the place is a bit cramped. For me who needs plenty of space to move around, I felt a little awkward inside the shop. But there are tables outside where you can be in open air. I preferred open than the feeling of suffocation inside.

So, I took chance in getting shot at-- my hubby is happy to oblige, tinkering with our compact camera got this result:



thanks for this shot, Bebe *mwah [I call him Bebe if that's not already obvious]

Good coffee still. Would I come back again? Hm, yes I would. You can't tie down a wanderer. Just let me sit outside!





No comments:

Post a Comment