10.06.2010

Gold Candybar, QWERTY in!

Old phone out-- I finally said goodbye to my 1100 unit that was with me for 3.25 years.

I am not a cellphone addict, but lately I felt the need to upgrade to a better unit. For one, texting becomes difficult with the keys that demand finger pressure before I can put in the right letter. Plus, the screen is really dark, and my eyes could function with less strain in a colored screen. With my hand mostly tired from computing and writing, I doubt if I'd ever enjoy texting with the little phone.

So. My hubby, wanting to spoil me a little bit more, got me the Nokia C3-00, in white gold variant. Was I happy to get QWERTY keys, social networking through WiFi, a 2.4 inch QVGA homescreen and a microSD slot. Hey, never to be left out, I got 2 Gig additional in the card slot. Hmm.



It's got a music player, a camera with no flash at 2 megapixels, photo editor, and long battery life-- I think they're all a good plus for such a handsome price tag . It's also a GPS -supported phone. I am liking it to a fault-- and this phone's wallpaper would defintely tell of it.

One more, I gunna show yew how this is so fantastic, because this image was edited via this phone. Edits on gamma depth, border, text and sharpness.



See that? I'm thrilled and very impressed with how it turned out. Ooops. I suppose it's gonna make me smart now. Blog ends here, brr, it's raining outside. Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment