1.04.2012

Stress Relief Day For Me


Today, I subjected myself to stress elimination session. With the body aches & pains that resulted from my long trip to the province, it was not far from me to feel under the weather.

Therapeutic Massage by blind therapists is one of the best & cheapest things you can get when you are not feeling well. Alright, in Davao, that is. Full body is offered at 200Php.

I had foot, leg, back, arm, head & facial massage - a combination of reflexology, Shiatsu & Swedish techniques at that lovely price. I always remember to give a good tip to my therapists after each session, though. It was sort of a way of showing my gratitude -- for using their skills & strength to alleviate my condition.

I hope to get relief from muscle tension & a lethargic mood. I will feel better soon.


Cheers to scientific stress-free massage,



No comments:

Post a Comment